Dexcare offers a software platform provided exclusively to health systems that digitally orchestrates patient demand and health system capacity across all lines of care.
|Recruitment Process Outsourcing
|Yates Baker, Katy Maust
To achieve both revenue and product development targets as directed by the Board, the timeline for all hires was expedited in early 2023. However, Dexcare’s internal TA team was also facing other challenges, including:
- Limited in-house recruiting capabilities in highly competitive West Coast labor market
- Aggressive hiring plan of 90+ non-executive roles within nine months across multiple functions, including engineering and commercial
- Historically high recruiting agency spend, especially in engineering, totaling over $1M annually
Because of the client’s needs and aggressive hiring plan, we recommended ChasmTeam-Enterprise, the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solution of ChasmTeam. This provided Dexcare with a dedicated team of five recruiting resources focused on:
- Full-cycle sourcing and tech-enabled recruiting support
- Process optimization
- Data and analytics, including weekly dashboard reporting
savings in recruiting agency spend over a 9-month period
in multiple functions, including:
- Customer Experience
average time to fill as compared to an industry average of 49 days
average time to fill for engineering roles, as compared to industry average of 62 days
As a growth-oriented startup with aggressive hiring goals, we were so impressed with the caliber of talent on ChasmTeam. Not only did they help to save us over $700K in agency spend, but also improve our internal processes and reduce time to fill significantly for our hard-to-fill engineering and commercial roles. Their functional expertise is truly unmatched.
Hiring Manager Satisfaction Rating: 96%
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER SERVICES
We partner with investors, Boards, and CEOs helping to develop high performing organizations by focusing on individual and team talent, as well as the broader organization.
In addition to executive search, Chasm also helps clients build out their organization to get “boots on the ground” during times of high growth.