Hybrid (Minimum of 10-15 Hours in Rowayton, CT)
Chasm Partners is an executive search firm with a mission to transform healthcare through human capital. We partner with the nation’s top PE/VC investors and innovative companies in healthcare services and technology. We act as an extension of our clients to source, place and develop key Executive and Non-Executive talent in their organizations. We believe that talent is a prerequisite for an organization’s success, and are proud to leverage our network, expertise and technology to our client’s advantage.
As an Intern at Chasm Partners, you will have the opportunity to serve a key role in providing support to our Operations, Marketing, and Administration teams. This role will offer numerous opportunities to learn and grow in your own understanding as well as with mentors throughout the organization. You will be encouraged to think outside the box and provide meaningful input to various projects and initiatives across each of Chasm’s three business units. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, analytical, and project management skills, excellent follow-through, and passion for building their career.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist data cleanup initiatives in CRM
- Conduct information-gathering from platforms such as ZoomInfo
- Document outcomes and key takeaways of meetings
- Analyze process improvement feedback
- Join webinars about ways to improve our techstack
- Support the Marketing Director on various projects including, but not limited to, sales collateral development, website updates, and social media planning
- Various administrative projects based on needs
The role requires 10-15 hours per week on average at the office in Rowayton, CT with flexibility to work remotely. Given the spirit of Chasm Partners in finding the right balance between personal and professional priorities, it is our general belief that the expectations and deliverables for this role can be managed in a flexible way during varying times of the day.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Operations, or a related field
- Experience with Google Workspace
- An interest in working with a CRM; Hubspot preferred
- Strong organization & analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills with extreme attention to detail and excellent follow-through
Chasm Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees. We encourage and foster a culture in our firm characterized by integrity and honesty, humility, mutual respect, teamwork, strategic and creative thought, rigorous execution, and a commitment to excellence. We place a high value on analytical, smart and intellectually rigorous attributes, which facilitates delivery of the firm’s vision.
This is a paid internship opportunity with an expected start date in January 2024 and end date in May 2024.